Friday, March 18, 2011

Aloha `oe Hawai`i

I have spent the past 8 years of my adult life living in Hawai'i. I have met people from all walks of life and taken a little piece of each encounter to learn and grow upon. I have gone through many ups and downs in many different aspects of my life during these 8 years. From broken bones to Island Unstoppable rides to skateboarding down Mt. Haleakala on Maui to watching my friends bands share the stage with huge acts to being married and divorced to sitting on the roof of the Dollhouse watching New Years Eve fireworks to having Thanks'vegan' with close friends to being deep in the Kalihi Valley working with HIHO to preserve the land, I have learned to appreciate the people that chose to have me in their circle. I am also extremely thankful for having the opportunity to share these experiences with the people I love. Whether I have parted on good terms or bad, I want you know that there will always be a place in my heart for you. Along with the people I have met, I feel that I will always have a special connection with the islands and the land and not for a single second in my life will I forget it. I would like to say one more time, Thank You for making my time here in Hawai'i enjoyable and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Oh, and everyone is welcome to come visit me in New York and has a place to stay if ya need!

A hui hou kakou a aloha nui loa.


2 comments:

  1. i am going to miss "best friend rob"
    take care. you will be greatly missed by all of us. :(

    ReplyDelete